Longroyde provide a safe and clean environment for my child. The teachers connect well with every student to get the very best out of them. The school have a talent for recognising children’s strength and weaknesses to be able to focus on making children the best they can be. Excellent choice of extra curricular activities. Five stars all around.
We take online safety very seriously at Longroyde.
Online safety is a term which means not only the internet but other ways in which young people communicate using electronic media. It means ensuring that children and young people are protected from harm and supported to achieve the maximum benefit from new and developing technologies without risk to themselves or others. It is essential that everyone knows how to stay safe online and when using technology.
Investigate Online Safety by Clicking the Links Below
- NSPCC – Online safety information from the NSPCC charity
- CEOP – For the reporting of inappropriate behaviour
- ChildLine – Use this site to find out how to deal with Cyber-bullying and get advice.
- ChildNet – Contains advice for children and parents on safety, chatrooms, file sharing, mobile phones and much, much more!
- NCA-CEOP Think You Know – Latest Online Safety Information
- BBC Own It – Online safety and well-being for children
- PokemonGo – NSPCC parent's guide
- Fortnite – Information for parents and carers about the online game
- Tik-Tok – Information for parents concerning the use of the Tik-Tok video sharing app.